SUMMER ROBOTICS CAMP!
WHO: ages 8 to 12
$199 per student
WHEN: Monday July 31st to Friday August 4th
1pm to 4pm
15 hours of fun and hands-on learning!
WHERE: Treehouse Berea, 33 East Bridge Street
contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-232-2395 with any questions
*the June 12th through Friday June 16th; 9am-12pm session is FULL
*the July 31st through Friday August 4th; 1pm-4pm session is FULL
Each camper will have their own robotic projects to build and their own device to code with.
They will get to choose from a wide range of projects:
- intelligent tanks and other vehicles
- fully programmable Star Wars Droids
- bowling machines and whack-a-mole games
- working pinball machines that light up, make noises, and keep score
- robotic guitars and drum machines that can actually be played
Campers will complete projects matched to their individual skill level.
Projects will be shared throughout the week and group challenges will be conquered!
* Communication Skills
* Technology Operations
* Critical Thinking Skills
* Engineering Process
* Teamwork & Collaboration
SOFTWARE / HARDWARE
* LEGO Coding language software, based on Scratch
* LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 Robotics System
* LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education 51515 Robotics System
* MOSS Robotic Construction system
* CIRCUIT CUBES - Robotics, LEGOS and circuitry
* SPHERO OLLIES - robot skate park!
* …and more!
* Apple iPads with bluetooth keyboards
Do we need to send anything in with our kids?
* Just a snack and a drink if you like. We have bottled water and small gluten-free nut-free snacks on hand.
Can we stay with the student?
* Parents/guardians are always welcome to hang out in the "lounge" for a small time or the entirety of a session. We do recommend that you make use of your free time and go get some stuff done! : )
Our kid is just outside of the age range, may they still join?*
* Maybe! Give us a call at 216-232-2395 so we can figure it out.
What are your COVID-19 Safety Policies ?
* We follow safety protocols based on current guidance provided by the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as The American Camp Association (ACA) and any Ohio-specific policies.
The TREEHOUSE BEREA, 33 East Bridge St.
Berea, OHIO 44017
this location is not wheelchair accessible
Click here for directions